Student Support Services
If you would like to talk one-on-one about any of these topics, Ms. Flanagan and Ms. Zahn are here for you.
For 3rd and 4th year students, you can reach Ms. Flanagan every weekday between 9am-3pm by texting, calling, or video calling #585-363-1397 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
For 1st and 2nd year students, you can reach Ms. Zahn every weekday between 9am-3pm by texting, calling, or video calling #585-280-3094 or emailing email@example.com.
Attention Graduating Seniors
Pandemic Specific Resources
Federal, State, County and Local Resources
- City of Rochester COVID-19 Support for Children and Families
- Monroe County Health Department COVID-19
- NYS Department of Health Information on Novel Coronavirus
- NYSED: Resources for Mental Health and Talking to Young People About COVID-19
- Spanish Language Flyer on Social Distancing
- CDC Coronavirus COVID-19 Resources and Information
Race and Equity Resources:
- Books on racism: Anti-racism titles for adults, kids amid protests
- Resources for Talking about Race, Racism and Racialized Violence with Kids
- The Leading Equity Podcast
- You Need Everyone (with Mike Schmidt)
Provides several different Podcasts. Easy to navigate, just push the play arrow!
Mental Health Resources for Students and Families
Villa of Hope- Case Management Services
Address: 1099 Jay Street, Rochester, NY 146006
Phone: (585) 328-0470
Genesee Behavioral Health Center
Address: 224 Alexander Street, Rochester, NY 14607
Phone: (585) 922- 7770
Parent/Guardian must attend intake appointment and must bring photo I.D and Insurance Card.
Walk-In Intakes on: M, W, F 8:30-10:30 am
Counseling and Outpatient behavioral health counseling.
Address: 175 Humboldt Street, Rochester, NY 14609
Phone: (585) 410-3370
Walk-In Intakes on: Monday, Wednesday and Thursdays from 8:30am-11:00am.Tuesdays from 10:30am-1:00pm
Parent must attend the first meeting if the student is under the age of 18.
Monroe Mobile Crisis Team
Address 300 Crittenden Blvd, Rochester, NY 14642
Phone (585) 529-3721 or (585) 275-5151
Strong Behavioral Health
Mental Health and Hygiene Arrests
Address: 315 Science Parkway, Rochester, NY 14620
Phone: (585) 279- 7800
HillSide Care Management Services
Preventive & Case Management
Address: 1 Mustard Street, Rochester, NY 14609
Phone: (888) 514-4455 or (585) 752- 9962